Saturday 16 January 2021

FNSI & SCRAPHAPPY SATURDAY

HELP NEEDED...... Can any one give me suggestions how i can get my links to work. When I am doing my post I click on the link button, paste the copied address, but when my post shows on my blog nothing shows. No link or address shows. I have tried everything I can think of. Logged out, updated, logged in,tried again manytimes over. Nothing is working. I have never had this problem before....AND I cant get spaces between my paragraphs or when i want something to start on the next line it just continues into one body of text... 
EDITED ...... I got link button to work

Well, I didnt sew these on Saturday but I did do them during the week so I could link up today. I was given a bag of brown scraps that had already been sewn together into strips and crosscut into 1 1/2" strips. What was I to do with them.
I know.. Cut some 1 1/2" strips of neutrals and sew them together. Round and round we go.
Until they get bigger
Then make more.
So I will continue to work on these as a UFO challenge this year.

*************************************************************************************
 So you can see what others did at 



13 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

I won't be so quick in future to throw out those smaller scraps now that I have seen what can be done with them. Nice work.

Maria said...

You've done a fab job with those scraps as the blocks look great...

Sorry can't help with your posting...

Lin said...

What a brilliant way to use those strips - looking really good. xx

Mari said...

Lovely scrappy blocks! I wish I could help with your computer woes, but I sometimes have the same troubles. I think it has a mind of its own!

jacaranda said...

You have been very busy piecing. I have tried to link also on my blog, when I do it the link does not come up highlighted so when I press on it, nothing comes up. Sorry I can’t help.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful blocks with the scraps you were given Jo.
My link button is working ok, the little oval kind of looking icon to the left of the add a photo button? Is yours the same? Otherwise I don't know how to help sorry.

Raewyn said...

It's amazing to see how you transformed the bag of scraps - what an interesting block to sew! Other than what Sue just said, I'm not sure how to help with the linking problem sorry. Good luck fixing it!

Flickenstichlerin said...

I have no idea why your links don't work, but I had to defollow and refollow you, because your blog does not usually show on my list any more. Don't know why this is happening. Lovely srappy blocks.

Janet O. said...

These are great looking, scrap busting blocks!
The only thing I can think of on the link issue is that once I paste in the link I have to click on the word "Apply" in the lower right hand corner of that pop-up window. It doesn't look like a button on my computer--just a grey word. But if I don't click on it, it doesn't work. Maybe you are already doing that, but it is all I could come up with when I read your plea for help.

dq said...

Oh wow! Love love love those blocks. They will make a fabulous quilt, Jo.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Those are neat blocks. They look great.

Vicki said...

The blocks are great. What a fantastic way to use the scraps.

Susie H said...

I absolutely LOVE these blocks!!! Great job. Even more wonderful imagination! Bravo!!!!