Wednesday 13 January 2021

WORKING WITH PINKS.... MULTIPLY

I have pulled out my pinks and decided what blocks I want to make for my RSC21 with Angela... So on Saturday I played araound with the block I designed for RCS19TINY TUESDAY.. https://jobutterfield.blogspot.com/2019/03/multiply-green-rsc19-tiny-tuesday.html
Here is the progress of my PINK blocks...
Now I just have to decide which layout I would like .
You can see all the links to the blocks for the year on Angelas RSC19 TAB at the top of her home page.....

13 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

There are some pretty pink scraps in those blocks.

Janet O. said...

That is a clever block design. Don't know if I have seen it before (I am relatively new to your blog, after all). Do you call it the shrinking triple 4-patch? :)

Janice said...

That’s a nice easy and effective block to use for RSC. You’ll have fun with those.

Jenny said...

Your pink blocks look so pretty!

Cheryll said...

Great start to your scrappy year...xox

kiwikid said...

Very effective block Jo, looked great.

ButterZ said...

Test

Kaisievic said...

Both colourways of that block design look really great, my dear.

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Cute blocks, and cute pink fabrics! I love the little V-W bus!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is such a great block! Did we do that in a Tiny Tuesday version? It will be fun making a whole quilt of those

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm excited to see that you are going to be making a project from your Multiply block, Jo. Have fun with it!! I don't think you can go wrong with either of those layout options.

dq said...

I think it is great where you seem to be headed with these RSC blocks! I am imagining lines of white going through the quilt.

Kirsten said...

Great block! I look forward to seeing how you decide to lay it out.