Wednesday 27 April 2022

Show n tell retreat style.

 Oh my, what a display of fantastic work and finishes over the past year. This was an amazing display of talented quilters who were so welcoming and their finishes are just so inspiring. I can only hope that I am able to make this style and quality one day.

Thankyou everyone for sharing your talents and welcoming me into this group.

Please enjoy the following photos.





































I hope you have enjoyed this amazing show n tell..   Until next time…


I am a little frustrated at the moment. I am having so much difficulty commenting on so many blogs. I just can’t. Sites won’t let me. There is even one site that I can’t see their photos. I’m really not sure what is going on. And I don’t know how to fix it. I have tried closing blogger. Not signing in and rejoining. It still doesn’t work.

Please know I am reading blogs bit I just can’t comment on them.


Have a great day.



9 comments:

jacaranda said...

A fabulous show and tell, beautiful work. I had the same problem for quite a while with blogging, took 3 visits to Apple to fix it. Good luck.

loulee said...

Lovely Jo. What a great show and tell.

Vireya said...

Fantastic collection of work. Seeing what other people are working on is something I have missed during the pandemic.

Blogger seem to have changed the comment procedure on some blogs but not others. Yours still looks like the old version, but others look quite different. I hope you can sort out what your issue is. Can you leave a comment on your own blog?

Janice said...

There was a great variety of lovely quilts. I also have this problem. Let’s hope someone can offer a solution.

Janet O. said...

Wow, so many wonderful creations! Thank you for all of the inspiring photos. Must have been really something to see them in real life.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful to see al the show and tell again.

Chookyblue...... said...

Hey Jo.......you just slotted into the group perfectly.........
Love the show and tell....so much variety and styles........but I love it all......gives ideas on what to make or colours to use........

cityquilter grace said...

wow....such talent...all very nice projects

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

An amazing show & tell, such variety! And so good to be meeting up again in real life.