Tuesday 6 February 2024

Slow stitching Sunday

 I had a lazy day Sunday and went and did groceries then just sat for the day.

I watched YouTube then started to stitch my

No 2 Challenge

I have chosen my threads. I am not using what the pattern says but what I have on hand. All the odd bits.


So as I am starting this in February I thought I would start the stitching with February.


So Sunday February 4 was stitched.


I was stitching along but I missed linking up with  Slow Stitching Sunday




5 comments:

Karen S said...

That is a lovely start. Great to have a lazy day!

Janice said...

What a lovely way to spend the day. We all need nice slow stitching days. It will be beautiful.

Jenny said...

Nothing nicer than some slow stitching. We all have bits ANC pieces of left over thread, you should see the state of my thread bag!

Maria said...

Lovely relaxing day.

Susan said...

a relaxing, but productive day.