Thursday 5 June 2014

A folder cover for a friend

I have a special friend "A" who lost a dear friend "M".They use to stitch together all the time.
Cleaning up "M's" stash "A" came across a stitchery that she had made for "M".
It has brought back so many memories that I would make "A" a little present with it.
At the same time I had to teach a class at my Heathcote group. I decided to do the 2 things at once, teach the folder covers and use the stitchery on the front. When the class is finished I can then give my gift.
For my treasured friend and in memory of another one so dear and sweet.

5 comments:

Gina said...

What a lovely idea. I'm sure your friend will cherish it xx

Ellen said...

A wonderful gift your friend is sure to treasure!

Christine M said...

That is such a lovely gift.

Anonymous said...

oh Jo that is such a sweet and caring thing to do,god bless friends,hey,well done she will love it.xx

elliek said...

Beautiful idea Jo and I'm sure it will be well treasured.