Thursday, 5 June 2014

A folder cover for a friend

I have a special friend "A" who lost a dear friend "M".They use to stitch together all the time.
Cleaning up "M's" stash "A" came across a stitchery that she had made for "M".
It has brought back so many memories that I would make "A" a little present with it.
At the same time I had to teach a class at my Heathcote group. I decided to do the 2 things at once, teach the folder covers and use the stitchery on the front. When the class is finished I can then give my gift.
For my treasured friend and in memory of another one so dear and sweet.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. I'm sure your friend will cherish it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful gift your friend is sure to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jo that is such a sweet and caring thing to do,god bless friends,hey,well done she will love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful idea Jo and I'm sure it will be well treasured.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day