Thursday 2 July 2015

Of course the sewing came too....FNWF

Just because I am away doesn't mean NO SEWING. Of course I have made a great little set up. I have brought along my QAYG. It is an AUSSIE HERO QUILT.
 And here it is so far.


I have done more and all that is left is for to to hand stitch down those joint strips.
I can tell you I am NOT a fan of this technique... I'll be glad to see it done...

This Friday is FNWF
I'm not sure what I will be doing but there is plenty to be done..
I'll be home in my own comfy chair with a glass of wine.

Linking up with


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Jo this is absolutely stunning,i love the look of it,he will be so pleased with this,see you Friday night my friend xx

dq said...

Well, yeah, ya gotta have your sewing and a computer to blog about it. Now that is a perfect get-away if you ask me.

creations.1 said...

The quilt looks fantastic Jo - well worth the effort you have put into it!! A perfect et away - road tripping and sewing together!!

Linda said...

The quilt is looking good. I have done a couple of QAYG and I don't find them easy. Have you ever found Alison's Soy Amado quilts on Flickr? She has made 66 quilts for a good cause using this method and seems to find the joining bits a piece of cake. I'll forward her Flickr Group to you so you can see the marvellous quilts she has made.

KERYN B said...

Looks great Jo..very decent thing for you to do.

Maria said...

Great project... I will enjoy sewing along with you tonight......