Wednesday, 15 July 2015

What I have been sewing this week.

It is so nice to have a few days at home. Some time in my work room and then time inside for quiet work. I am involved in a few swaps so these gifts are ongoing. I need to be making something all the time. I leave the knitting, bindings and stitcheries for at night while I am watching TV and machine work for the day time out in my workroom.
I just love these Xmas stitcher you decorations.... Variety is good...

 I was given some green cotton so I have been busy knitting up more dishcloths and trying new patterns. I am happy with how they have turned out.

 Mmmmm working with green scraps. I can't show what they are for another month. I do love sewing up my crumbs though. Greens are so pretty...

And don't forget to sign up and join in on FNSI with WENDY this Friday night


And I have added in NTT




9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Jo, your swap partner will be one lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,wow your Xmas decorations are awesome and I love those dish cloths ,hmm wonder what you are doing with those scraps,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom makes me dishclothes like this and I love them!!! Love your crumb sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations look great, Jo. I love your dish clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornaments look great. I love the jewel tones in those dish cloths, they are almost too pretty to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your knitted dishcloths look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so LUCKY to own one of your knitted dishcloths. It was so kind of you to send me one when we swapped in Quilter's Garden. You are a jewel and I cherish our online friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your little scrappy makes and the dishcloths look awesome!
    very pretty decorations too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Scrappy projects and green clothes...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day