Monday 10 October 2016

Ive had a win.....

A while ago I entered in to the Pin Cushion Parade over at My Sister Made Me Do It blog. It was a link up and there were many ideas and photos of lots of different pin cushions that everyone made. I only linked up with the Star Fruit cushion that I had made after seeing my friend, Sue, make lots of them. There were quite a few designs I want to make in the future. Great for a little gift.
Anyway, I was lucky enough to win a prize. It arrive today all safe and well. A fantastic fat quarter bundle of Halloween prints. That's going to make a fun quilt for some one... thankyou Ida Jo

My Halloween fat quarter bundle from Ida Jo at 


4 comments:

Summer said...

Looks so pretty! Nice colours ♥

Val's Quilting Studio said...

COngrats!! Fun happy mail for sure!! ENJOY!!

kiwikid said...

Well done!! Great fabric to win!

Anthea said...

Great win Jo... enjoy!