Monday, 10 October 2016

Ive had a win.....

A while ago I entered in to the Pin Cushion Parade over at My Sister Made Me Do It blog. It was a link up and there were many ideas and photos of lots of different pin cushions that everyone made. I only linked up with the Star Fruit cushion that I had made after seeing my friend, Sue, make lots of them. There were quite a few designs I want to make in the future. Great for a little gift.
Anyway, I was lucky enough to win a prize. It arrive today all safe and well. A fantastic fat quarter bundle of Halloween prints. That's going to make a fun quilt for some one... thankyou Ida Jo

My Halloween fat quarter bundle from Ida Jo at 


Go over and check out what here and see if you can find the pin cushions


4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day