Tuesday 4 October 2016

Septembers DEAR JANE blocks

I have  caught up with my DJ blocks that I am sewing along with Kilmore Quilters.
All finished and in plenty of time for the next months. No rushing.. I feel good.
No...  D 4
I just love this fabric...


No... I 8
The outer triangles were made as 2 squares then I cut them diagonally.
But I cut one square on the wrong diagonal so there is a seam where it shouldn't be.
Guess what... it's staying there..

No.... M6
I hand pieced the pieces around the octagon and machine pieced the outer borders.

No. C1
A fairly simple block to help me catch up.


3 comments:

Maria said...

Yes great fabric and you are doing sew well keeping up with DJ.....

elliek said...

They look great. What extra seam?

Chris of UK City Crafter said...

Seeing you working on your DJ blocks has helped me get started on mine again - so thank you.

ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk