Monday 24 October 2016

The end of my weekend

There are just a few more photos to go.


This quilt here was made by my friend. She has been asked to enter it into the Quilt exhibition ShowCase in Melbourne. Maxine is over the moon.
Keep a look out for it if you go next year.
Maxine's quilt

Then to end my day I bought these beautiful roses for my neighbour where I was spending the night.

Well the time has come for the end of the photos and to head off for the 5 hour drive home.

I hope I haven't bored you with a weeks worth of not so clear photos. They are my memories of o wonderful weekend.... I caught up with many of my friends. How wonderful.

5 comments:

marina said...

Thankyou so much for taking us along on a quilt show and tell.
They are all so beautiful.

Sheryl said...

I have enjoyed seeing all the different quilts and Maxine´s is so pretty, love the colours. Don´t envy your 5 hours journey home but you obviously had a great time and the journey was well worth it.

Melody said...

I've really enjoyed seeing the quilts, thank you for sharing.

Helen said...

Beautiful roses and quilts thanks for the pics.

Linda said...

Loved all the quilt photos. Thanks for sharing.