Saturday 8 October 2016

Xavier's knitted jumper....

I originally was going to make this jumper for Nicholas. Then I realised I didn't have enough yarn for  his size so the next best thing was to make it for Xavier. There was enough for a beanie too. More leftovers were to be used up. Let's hope the size is ok..
Xavier's jumper...

After finishing Xavier's jumper I made 2 more knitted squares for Liz. Liz passes them on to an organisation who puts them together for charity blankets.
2 more knitted squares for the charity blankets...
Here is the blanket I keep adding to when I have leftover yarn from other projects. This will be for a charity somewhere when it is done.
Diagonal crochet blanket with all scraps

8 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful knitting and crochet, Jo! You are so fast at making these projects!

Helen said...

Oh it looks gorgeous with the little beanie :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

My goodness they are all amazing 😉

Cheryl said...

Such a gorgeous jumper Jo and loving crocheted blanket too

elliek said...

great jumper and I like the crochet rug. Great to see you on Saturday.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful jumper and beanie Jo...great to use up all the bits, the diagonal blanket looks wonderful too.

Cassiescuddles said...

Ugh! Is there anything you can't do? That jumper is gorgeous. I would be scared to put it on my child in case they spat on it, lol. The quilt for the soldier is well done too, it would be very peaceful for them. Great job.

Cassiescuddles said...

Ugh! Is there anything you can't do? That jumper is gorgeous. I would be scared to put it on my child in case they spat on it, lol. The quilt for the soldier is well done too, it would be very peaceful for them. Great job.