Saturday 23 March 2019

Hearts for ANGELS IN GUMBOOTS NEW ZEALAND.

Everyone is shattered with the tragedy in New Zealand.
This is my way of showing that I care.
I will be posting these on Monday so they can be part of the healing.


I normally sew for my RSC PROJECT and this month is green.
http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2019/03/scraphappy-saturday-11.html
Today's sewing was in green but sewing for NZ was my aim.

ANGELS IN GUMBOOTS have this amazing heartfelt drive happening.

Read here for the story and how you can help.



Please support this worthy cause and have a read and see what Sarah made.

My birthday flowers opened beautifully
Life should be celebrated.

13 comments:

Linda said...

So pleased you are supporting the NZ hearts project.

Mari said...

Great hearts! I hope they bring some peace to those in New Zealand.

grammajudyb said...

Happy Birthday! And your green heart blocks are amazing!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your green hearts are beautiful and made for such a good cause. Thanks for reminding us about those! Happy Birthday, too!

Chookyblue...... said...

Beautiful.......

Cheryll said...

That's a great effort for a wonderful cause. xox

The Joyful Quilter said...

I didn't have the energy for a whole quilt worth of blocks, but I made one GREEN Heart block today. You've used some really wonderful scraps in yours!!

Maria said...

Beautiful Hearts and flowers....

Jenny said...

Hello Jo, your green hearts gave me the nudge to get started on some myself. We are all devastated at what happened in Christchurch (I live in the North Island), so sad that something so vile could happen while people were worshiping in their mosque.
I'll be posting my blocks up to Angels in Gumboots.

jacaranda said...

Beautiful hearts and flowers.

elliek said...

Well done , an amazing number of hearts.

Vireya said...

Thanks for the info, Jo. I've started making some myself today.

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday!