Saturday 2 March 2019

Tiny Tuesday is going QAYG

I thought I would try QAYG with these cute Tiny Tuesday blocks.
Every Tuesday Angela has been putting up these wonderful blocks either designed by her or other bloggers/quilters.
Sewing them QAYG style will hopefully keep me going and won't take long to finish later.

My background borders, wadding & backing is cut.



This is what not to do


Here it is all fixed and quilted.
Looks a bit better.


Time to assemble QAYG style

Here are the blocks all together that I have already sewn QAYG style.
I hope one day I get many blocks to put together easily by way of joining by sewing strips to join my blocks together. 

Angela over at So Scrappy & Scrap Happy Saturday & even more so Tiny Tuesday is a great inspiration.

http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2019/03/scraphappy-saturday-8.html

10 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Ooh, so pretty!

Linda said...

Lovely blocks. Are you enjoying QAYG?

Helen said...

Oh the blocks look lovely, will look forward to your QAYG and thought on it.

kiwikid said...

Your blocks look great up there together, QAYG should help with a quicker finish.

Mari said...

What a great idea! These look great already.

Christine M said...

Your blocks look great Jo.

Kat Scribner said...

Your tiny tuesday blocks look so great! No I musnt start another project .....

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a good idea! Translating Angela's Tiny Tuesday blocks into QAYG. Good luck!!

Maria said...

The QAYG blocks are looking great together....

Ellen said...

Your blocks look great! Having everything prepped and ready and waiting for the block designs to be released really is a great idea.