Monday 25 March 2019

Weekend retreat and clothes making..... ITS STILL SEWING.

While away on retreat the other weekend my friend brought her overlocker and helped me make some tops.
I've been wanting to make them for a while but needed a push.
It was a beautiful weekend at the lake so outside for some photos we went.


Top no. 2 
This was a copy of a top I have had had for about 10 years. We actually made it a little bit longer and I love it.


Top no. 3
This is a very comfortable top that is flowing.
It can be made in stretch fabric or non stretch...


Thanks Maxine for all your help with these patterns.
I hope I can make some more soon.

7 comments:

Vireya said...

Well done! They all look good.

PaulaB quilts said...

What a lovely model in such a relaxing setting. It looks like the breeze is blowing in the willows. I wish I could’ve been there with you, Jo.

PaulaB quilts said...

Question: Are you on Facebook? I’m on it, but I never use it or look at it. However it does include Messenger. With that you can talk free to anywhere in the world. I use it to talk to Kate at smilesfromkate, who lives in the UK. If you have the messenger app, I would love to talk to you. What do you think?

Mari said...

The tops look great and so do you!

Jenny said...

Thanks to your friend for giving you a nudge, you now have three lovely new tops to wear. Congratulations on a job well done!

Jo said...

I am very happy with my new makes

Chookyblue...... said...

The tops look great....