Wednesday 27 March 2019

Red curved log cabin is done.

Catching up on my blocks ..
I hadn't done RED

I covered my table with my scraps and got stuck in.

Time to trim up....

but here it is..


Here are my 6 all together.


With the help of friends while away on retreat I came up with the idea to border it in strings about 3 1/2" wide. These colours will match the blocks around the sides to the corresponding blocks.
These 6 blocks will make a quilt about 46" x 66"..


My butterflies are all caught up too.




6 comments:

jacaranda said...

Beautiful.

Vireya said...

The circles as looking fantastic.

Mari said...

These make such a lovely quilt.

Linda said...

Both sets of blocks are lovely. The curved log cabins will make a a great quilt.

Crystal_235 said...

Love the blocks!

Chookyblue...... said...

Love all the blocks ....