Monday 6 May 2024

Celebrating in style at a French restaurant for my 60th birthday

The next week of posts will be for me. There are lots of photos of my friends, family and myself. They are of a special trip for me so just know they may not interest you but are a celebration I want recorded in my last bog2print book.


 I am in Melbourne starting my birthday holiday staying at the VICTORIA Hotel with Tony , my brother Graeme and his partner Jean.


Pre dinner drinks of course



and tonight it was French for dinner.

Bistro D’Orsay



Our waiters were hilarious.





Waitor Max



The food was amazing.







If you want a fun, playful night out go here. But you must show you want to have some fun. 
If you want a quiet night to yourselves then you can do that too.
Highly recommend it.
It was a fantastic birthday dinner.


5 comments:

Mari said...

Happy birthday Jo! Here's to many more happy years!

Janet O. said...

Looks like a lovely place, and a great celebration!

loulee said...

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your celebrations.

dq said...

Even the waiter got into the post. He must have been memorable.

Chookyblue...... said...

looks very fancy and fun.......I know you had a great birthday........