Wednesday 1 May 2024

1st May CHOOKSHED challenge no. 5 with Deana

 It’s the 1st of the month and Deana has spun the wheel. No. 5 has been drawn for us to work on this month.

Mine is to make these cute Kiwi blocks, designed and shared by Louise.

The thing is. What will I make with them?


Since I started blogging in 2013 I have been getting them printed into a book by BLOG 2 PRINT.

Sadly they are closing down but have given us all a last chance to get any printed for a discounted price.

We only have until May 15



I haven’t done any posts yet about my ‘0’ birthday and the Ghan trip.

So to finish of my last book I will do a week of posts to celebrate my wonderful birthday of 2024.

12 comments:

dq said...

Oh man, I haven't printed my blog books a all. They have only been a wish. Sorry for you they are closing.

Lots of kiwis will be made this month. It will be fun! You could do a simple cushion even.

kiwikid said...

Oh no!! I like using Blog2Print for my books too!
Looking forward to seeing your Kiwis.

Susan said...

Looking forward to all the Kiwis!

what a shame about the blog printing - I have never had one done. . . but it will be a great loss for many people

Hanne said...

Your Kiwi blocks are so cute :-)

loulee said...

The kiwi are fun and quick to make.

Susan Smith said...

Ooh, such cute blocks. Look forward to seeing what they become. Printing my blog has been on my wish list too, after seeing Judy's. Take care & hugs.

Jenny said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your Ghan experiences. We did that trip several years ago and absolutely loved it.

Chookyblue...... said...

was going to see what I had for number 5 but I don't need to as I am sure I had the kiwi birds also........

Chookyblue...... said...

so sad about blog2print.........about to get a book printed now to get what I have done so far this year....

Janice said...

Have fun with the kiwis. It’s sad about Blog2Print. Like a few have commented, it was something I was going to do “one day”. Now that horse has bolted. Good luck on getting yours in on time.

Maria said...

So sad you'll have find another firm to publish your blogs.
Sadly I have never printed any of mine.
I think a sweet baby quilt made with the Kiwi blocks would be nice.

Laura said...

Those kiwi birds are so sweet! :)