Sunday, 27 September 2015

A glass of red and reading blogs

Well, we have now all received our partners in the CHOOKYBLUES SSCS. 
So while I sit here and do a bit of spying and looking through my partners blog I'm having a glass of red.
A good friend of mine went on a trip to Western Australia and had a great time. She is so lovely and bought me home a special gift. A bottle of PATCHWORK red wine. Barrosa Shiraz by Yallumba.
Yes it is nice. I enjoyed a glass or two with my dinner, reading blogs, knitting and then on to watching tv....

Now to start thinking of what to make for my secret partner.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very relaxing and fun evening. Planning new projects is always fun, though not always relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very appropriate wine for you Jo, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your friend did good..looks like a nice relaxing night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day