Friday 29 April 2016

A visit with my brother.

My hubby and I needed some time away with everything that has been going on. We went to stay with my brother and SIL. She is not doing to well so some quiet time together was lovely.
Look at the sunset from their back balcony. We were having a lovely BBQ and a drink. You can see the city of GEELONG across the water and the sun setting over the top of the bay. Beautiful.
A lovely sunset.
It is hard to capture the colours...

He took us for a drive to Queenscliff where we had a walk around town then down to the marina for coffee. We saw the ferry leave for Rye... The weather was ok but it started to drizzle.
You ban just see the guest house my brother used to own...

We also went for a walk up to the Point Lonsdale Lighthouse and Pier...
It is a lovely area...
My brother and hubby at the Point Lonsdale Lighthouse.

About the lighthouse 

Point Lonsdale Pier

A lovely place to visit.
This beach was where my daughter was married quite some years ago.
. Unfortuantely she is seperated now.
It is still a beautiful place..

A view from the lighthouse

Look at those rocks.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you were able to spend time with your brother and SIL.

Maria said...

lovely time spent with your brother and wife...

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics Jo and well needed time for you both to unwind xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Glad you had a relaxing time...looks a lovely area. I enjoyed your pics x

Chookyblue...... said...

what a lovely beach area........enjoy your time away.......