Monday 18 April 2016

Pat Stevenson Circle workshop with Kilmore Quilters



Kilmore Quilters organised a sewing workshop day with Pat Stevenson. Pat was teaching us how yo sew CIRCLES. A basic DRUNKARDS PATH block. 
There are so many ways this block can go together. We made 4" & 8" blocks....
Pat showing us her beautiful quilts.
The class at work photo.
Pat sewing a block and using the high tech tool. A wooden skewer

Look at all the beautiful quilting
Pat's drunkards path quilt
Andrea and her block in deep talk with Rosie

The work of Diane, Fay & Heather


I did actually do some sewing...
I got my top sewing together but it is still packed in the car


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a great workshop Jo. Love all the variations

Linda said...

So pleased you went to the workshop. I like the pretty colours you have chosen for your Drunkards Path blocks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,what a tun workshop,oh I recognise Rosie , boy such beautiful blocks,I am so glad that you had a fun day my friend :)

dq said...

The workshop looks like a ton of fun. I love all the photos you posted with the great variety of blocks made at the class.

Claire said...

If you ever get them out of your car, you will have more fun. Looks like an inspiring workshop. Claire aka knitnkwilt.wordpress.com