Sunday 24 April 2016

Singer Treadle FOR SALE

While going for a walk in Quennscliff we came across this old store. It only opened 5 weeks ago but look was in the window.
A GORGEOUS OLD SINGER TREADLE MACHINE AND TABLE. $450.
It looked to be in good condition...
I would absolutely love it but I don't know anything about them....
This is from the back... Very nice

Look at the lovely table... I'm not sure how old it is... 
Through the shop window....
Apparently it works. It does need a new belt... I'm told it's about $5 for the belt on line.
In Queenscliff

Go and have a chat with Gavon at REMARKETABLE in the Main Street of Queenscliff.
Gavon.... 0428437652...

3 comments:

Maria said...

Great buy for someone....

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,i love it,it wont be long before someone snaps it up,see you tomorrow my friend :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yes I am sure it will find a forever home x