Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Look at the fun I got up to with my daughter.

Kristy and I had so much fun on our cruise. The last night party was the best. The staff were wonderful and the talent was so entertaining.
Have a laugh.
Click on the title below and see a video of us having a great time on the Pacific Dawn Cruise
CLICK ----->.    THE LAST NIGHT PARTY  Then click to start video clip
Sorry the photo is not clear but watch the video. It's a laugh...
Watch video with sound...
 
 Last Night of our Cruise.
We Could Walk 500 Miles

4 comments:

  1. Lol I love it ,I think Kristy is very much the fun person that you are my friend,think I will have to go on my next cruise with you,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it that time Jo,what fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun with your DD ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a hoot Jo so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day