Tuesday 12 April 2016

Look at the fun I got up to with my daughter.

Kristy and I had so much fun on our cruise. The last night party was the best. The staff were wonderful and the talent was so entertaining.
Have a laugh.
Click on the title below and see a video of us having a great time on the Pacific Dawn Cruise
CLICK ----->.    THE LAST NIGHT PARTY  Then click to start video clip
Sorry the photo is not clear but watch the video. It's a laugh...
Watch video with sound...
 
 Last Night of our Cruise.
We Could Walk 500 Miles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I love it ,I think Kristy is very much the fun person that you are my friend,think I will have to go on my next cruise with you,lol xx

Anonymous said...

Got it that time Jo,what fun xx

Maria said...

Lots of fun with your DD ....

KERYN B said...

Looks like a hoot Jo so much fun xx