Sunday 3 December 2017

Bonnie Hunters Mystery part 1 ---- ON RINGO LAKE

I'm finally getting around to doing my post for this mystery. Yes part 1 is done..
I wasn't going to take part but I weakened..
Here are all my fabrics. I haven't got the salmon so I am using golds and yellows... Oh what a mess...
Strip piecing and cross cutting... All done...
All my 9 patches are ready. These were easy enough. The measurements have worked.

All set for the next clue....
Linking up with Bonnie and hundreds of Bonniacs. So far 179 have linked up...
http://quiltville.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/on-ringo-lake-mystery-monday-link-up.html



14 comments:

kiwikid said...

Looks great Jo, is going to be a big quilt along.

Linda said...

I wondered if you would opt to take part in this year's Mystery. Happy sewing!

Vireya said...

I like your alternate colours!

Anthea said...

Wow you've been busy Jo! Great colours.
These mysteries always intrigue me, but I don't commit because of how much is on my plate already... one day I'll join in.
Can't wait to see your progress.

Julierose said...

Lovely colors--I like watching all you "Mystery" ladies and seeing your interpretations--moi?? No mysteries for me, though. Hugs, Julierose

Sarah said...

The mystery is hard to resist!! I skipped one year and regretted it. Great colors! I’ll be working on clue 2 today.

Ellen said...

Great selection of fabrics and I think your yellows/golds are a good substitution. I think I am going to cave as well. I have been pulling fabrics 'just in case'.

Mari said...

The yellows and gold are going to make a lovely quilt. Nice progress with so many units!

Maria said...

Your fabrics will all work well.. Your nine patches look great...
I'm busy working on the Geese....

mangozz said...

Your 9-patches look great! I am changing my colors up a bit too. I need to work from my stash also.

Vivian said...

That's a mess of scrappy goodness just waiting to join the Bonnie party! Looks like you're well on your way. Have fun with Part2!

dq said...

Well, it is looking great! I hope you love it. I didn't so much love mine when I participated a couple of years ago, but the top is done and I had a lot of fun making it.

Quilter Kathy said...

Yah! So glad you joined in! I love the photo of your scraps... totally delicious!

Daffycat said...

Great colors! Your nine patches look awesome!