Monday 18 December 2017

What I was doing on Saturday...

I spent the morning doing the usual. Haircut, groceries, post office, Xmas shopping, lunch, cleaning then. SEWING, SEWING, SEWING......
I sewed some more little letters...

Then I printed Clue 4 of Bonnies mystery....
The rest of the night I was cutting, cutting and cutting some more. I got all the clues cut out. What a job.
 After all the trimming this is what mess I made...

http://quiltville.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/on-ringo-lake-part-4.html

6 comments:

Maria said...

Great letter blocks you sewed...
Boy you're good get ALL the cutting done ✅. I'm still working on clues 2, 3 and now 4

Val's Quilting Studio said...

THAT was alot of cutting...your letters are looking good! I especially curious to see the yellows when you are done....as I like the idea of an alphabet quilt done in one color.

Vireya said...

That was a heap of cutting to do all at once. Makes you thankful for rotary cutters - imagine having to use scissors for all that!

Mari said...

Cute letters! And good, what a lot of cutting!

Daffycat said...

Is there no W? I am a long-time member of Bert's W Lovers' Club...
Holy rotary, that was a cutting spree!

Daffycat said...

W Lovers'...in case you're unfamiliar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJcdpKYIFKs