Wednesday 13 December 2017

Chookyblues SSCS Secret Santa Christmas Swap 2017

I have been doing a lot of secret sewing to participate in
Chookyblues SSCS Secret Santa Christmas Swap 2017
http://chookyblue.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/sscs-2017.html

We were to make an ornament/decoration and a lovely gift. We are sending overseas so it couldn't be too big or heavy.
I loved what I made and hope my partner does too. Here is Martine's blog....
http://bizzymartine.blogspot.com.au
Here is what I have sent and I know she has received it too. The parcel can't be opened until Xmas day..  http://bizzymartine.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/afgelopen-dagen.html

 The decorations can be hung now and the card can be opened...

I do hope you like what I have sent.
You will have to wait until Xmas to see what I sent. It will be a long wait..

Well, we are in a heat wave at the moment...  It was 43 deg Celsius on my way from work. This is on my car temperature gauge.

Here is the conversion.

Thankfully we have good air conditioning....

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely ornaments for martine...... Great is here to finally..... 40 or above for the next week......

Ellen said...

Oh my that is very hot! We are having a cold blast at the moment and I am glad that I have a nice warm house with a wonderful furnace. :) It is -12c and feels like -17c with wind chill. Brrrrr.....but at least the sun is shining! :)

dq said...

Holy cow! 109? That is pretty darn hot! It rarely gets that hot here!

We are having mild December weather and no snow yet.

Linda said...

I spy a Jolly Santa! Love the tree too. Goodness, how do you cope with 43C? I remember walking in Adelaide in a temperature of 40C, darting between patches of shade. Unbelievable!

elliek said...

Too darn hot! Love the decos

Sheryl said...

That´s pretty hot weather, very cold here in the North of Spain with sleet falling. Gorgeous gifts for your partner all pretty and dainty,

Jindi's Cottage said...

Great ornies you sent Martine...I saw the Santa on her blog and thought it was one of yours...

benilhalk said...

This is a lovely thing for office Christmas parties or for friends! I love doing this. This year we’re celebrating in one of the greatest Venues in NYC and I am secret Santa to my buddy Mike. I have already decided my present for him and I’m just wondering what I’ll get this year. Happy holidays!