Sunday 12 November 2023

I’m not missing in action. I am still here sort of.

I haven’t done any sewing but have planned a few things. So, let’s see where that will take me. I have a nice lot of butterfly blocks. They will be laid out to make 2 beautiful quilts.


Janice sent me a block too. Thanks, you have done a great job.



I have done some baking today. 

Apple and walnut cake. Some for hubby and some for work. 


and some ginger biscuits.

And this

I’ll be offline for a little bit. I will fill you all in soon.

11 comments:

Lin said...

Your bakibng looks delicious. Safe travels! xx

Vireya said...

Bon voyage!

Denice Barker said...

Have a great time!

Maria said...

You’ve been busy baking those lovely biscuits and cake.
Safe travels….

Susan Smith said...

Oh, I remember you telling me when I saw you in Bordertown, that you were off on a holiday soon. Have a great holiday, safe travels & take care.

Karen's Korner said...

Safe travels and I look forward to seeing where you land.

Raewyn said...

Have a great holiday!!!

loulee said...

Safe travels...

Susan said...

Have a fabulous trip!

Donna M said...

I forgot to email you about your great placemats in October. I am going to try to copy your idea because I have several fat quarters of Aborigine fabrics I brought home from Australia ten years ago. They would make great Christmas presents for the friends who traveled with us! Obviously, I never made the Australian quilt I had planned. Too many wedding quilts and too many grandchildren quilts came between...

Ondrea said...

Woohoo, an adventure happening!!!