Saturday 8 June 2024

I have started a new Tea Bag scarf

 I really enjoyed making the last scarf so I have started another one. I have a lot of strings now and I need to get them knitted up. 

I use 40 sts on 4.5 mm needles and knit for about 2 metres (6 1/2 foot)

All I need to do now is to tie them together and roll into a ball.

Do you like my stitch protectors I put on the end of my needles to stop the stitches falling off. I bought these in Japan last year. As I am going again this year I might buy some more. I think they are fun.

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh it look great.......certainly dedication to the task that I do not have except to drink the tea..........

Jeanette said...

the scarf looks great. Love those protectors, they are very cute.

Denice Barker said...

As you know, I absolutely love this!

Susan Smith said...

Wow, dedication plus. We only occasionally have teabags with strings,as we basically use good Australian grown & produced tea with "no strings attached".(giggle) Love those little stitch minders, which have given me an idea. Thanks for sharing, take care & hugs.

Janet O. said...

Your patience at tying all the strings together just amazes me!
And I do love your stitch protectors--very useful and cute. Who thinks of these things?!?

loulee said...

Cute stitch savers.

Susan said...

I think I could repeat what Chooky said....
oh, it looks great.......certainly dedication to the task that I do not have except to drink the tea..........

and I don't drink a lot of tea!

But I will show my friends this pic too - they are curious when I steal the strings!

Love the stitch protectors!

dq said...

Ok now, Jo, you do realize that it will take a few months of gathering tea strings and needling. You really must enjoy it.