Saturday 4 February 2017

FNWF & Summer Solstice

I took advantage of my hubby being out on Friday night and I enjoyed sewing along. I printed off all the patterns for the Solstice challenge over with Pat Sloan. There is a total of 25 blocks and 7 patterns have been released. I AM UP TO DATE.... I HAVE CAUGHT UP... Those fabrics from Mari are looking beautiful.

BLOCKS 4-5-6-7


Sew along with Winter / Summer Solstice


Many others joined in on Friday night and sewed along. Go and have a look.
https://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/fnwf.html

15 comments:

dq said...

Yes, they are indeed beautiful! I love the browns and blues together and the gingham check look! It feels so country to me!

Helen said...

Love your blocks and fabrics :)

creations.1 said...

You had a successful night - blocks look great!

margaret said...

liking these blocks I too am doing them but with scraps, think I might make another set though with unscraps not sure that is a word!

BizarreQuilter said...

yay! such a good feeling to be up to date! :)

Maria said...

Your Slostice Blocks look great .. Well done at keeping up...

Anne Ida said...

Love the pretty blocks! You have some soft and pretty colours there, and lovely piecing. Well done catching up!

Janet said...

Lovely soft blues and browns!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks Jo, great colours too.

Karen's Korner said...

Such pretty fabrics and blocks.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful blocks, love the pretty fabrics you're using.

Susan said...

Love all the gingham in those blocks.

Sharm said...

Blue and brown look so lovely together, don't they!

Raewyn said...

Your Solstice blocks are looking great Jo - the gingham check in them is really stunning! Good on you catching up :-)

Kathy S. said...

Love the soft colors you are using in this quilt. It will be calm and peaceful. Great progress, Jo!