Friday 17 February 2017

My winnings have arrived

I was lucky enough to win a prize for joining in FNSI with Wendy and many others.
It arrived in the post last week. I love it and will happily stitch it throughout the year for our granddaughters Xmas present.
This is what Wendy sent me.
FNSI prize

It's on again tonight so why don't you link up or even just have a look.


I have been working on Fiddle cloths and this is one I have sent my SIL. I hope she likes it. She isn't able to see any more so time will tell if she enjoys touching it.

Palms fiddle cloth

My new group here in Mildura have been sewing along with me. I hope they get some lovely ones to share.

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Congratulations Jo on your win. Great fiddle cloth.

Linda said...

Glad you will enjoy stitching your win. Fiddle cloths sound a very good idea.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Your fiddle cloth is a very cool idea! I'll be joining the sew in tonight...enjoy your sewing!