Sunday 1 December 2019

Bonnie Hunters 2019 mystery FROLIC has started.


This years BONNIE HUNTER MYSTERY QUILT.....
FROLIC
Couples to buy are these.



These are the fabrics I have chosen..
I am using scraps what I have. I will make do..
I really don't have raspberry they are more pink but all will be good.

I have started to cut and sew my tiny strips for the first Clue of BONNIE HUNTERS MYSTARY.


I'm halfway there to getting these stitched.


If you want to join in the fun have a look at Bonnies QUILTVILLE site on the following link.
https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2019/11/frolic-mystery-part-1.html

The Christmas parties have started so I have to sneak in some sewing when I can...

6 comments:

Maria said...

It took awhile but I have decided to join in with Bonnies Mystery and like you just using what I have in stash. AND I'm only doing a quarter size.....

Vireya said...

Happy mystery sewing!

No new fabric for me this year, either. It will be all from stash.

jacaranda said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress each month.

Pamela Arbour said...

I think you did a fantastic job of pulling your fabrics for this one. Thank God for fabric scraps! I actually like your fabrics way better than the paint chips she pulled. After seeing your scraps, I might join in.

kiwikid said...

Enjoy your mystery sewing Jo, you have chosen great colours.

KaHolly said...

I think you are very brave to start a mystery quilt. I like the fabrics you have chosen! Good luck with it!