Monday 30 December 2019

Mug rugs for the girls in my office...


After I received my Xmas mug rug from GG from QATW... everyone at work was interested. I then explained what they were for and they all liked the idea. I surprised them one day with a gift of a mug rug each. I quickly whipped 10 for them all.
I still don't know why when I make my photos larger they go blurry


The tops are made, basted with the wadding and backing...

Now they are quilted and trimmed...

Binding is all cut, ironed and ready to sew on...
Here they are all done and ready to give as gifts..
All the girls in my office loved them...

8 comments:

Vireya said...

Very nice collection!

Preeti said...

Beautiful rugs, happy girls and a very Merry Christmas!!! What more can one ask for?
Wishing you a joyful new year!!!

Pamela Arbour said...

I guess they did love them! Wow. That was a lot of work. Beautiful!

Linda said...

What a lovely gift for each of your office friends. You certainly whipped those up in quick time. Happy New Year!

Maria said...

Lovely gifts for the office girls....

Crystal_235 said...

Cute! Have a Happy New Year!

kiwikid said...

Well, done Jo, they are fantastic. You are very generous.

KaHolly said...

Lucky girls! I’ll bet they were all so pleased by your thoughtfulness! I’m thinking that the original pictures don’t have enough pixels to enlarge them. It happens to me when I use my iPad mini to take pictures, so I have to use my camera and import them into my laptop. Happy New Year, Jo! I think you’ve inspired me to make a few mug rugs today, to set aside for gifties!