Friday 20 December 2019

The beginnings of my INTERNATIONAL SISTERS from all over the world.

I am starting this great quilt. So many amazing friends from all over the world have stepped up to help me out.
They have forwarded a little bit of there life to share with me. A 10" square from their part of the world or something special to them.
I thank you all for being my friend and following me on my journey as I have you.
Quilters are united in many ways.
Now I have to get sewing.

https://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/2019/05/international-sister-block.html

Here is what I have been sent. I hope I haven't missed anyone..

PREETI - USA
designer of this fantastic block that has spread worldwide.
Here is a touching story from PREETI and how amazing this quilt is.
https://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/2019/12/a-quilt-for-eva.html



SUE - Australia - A lovely friend

Vireya - Australia - https://weednstitch.blogspot.com

Look at the quilt Sue made.... It is beautiful...




A VERY BIG THANKYOU TO ALL OF YOU. 
QUILTERS ARE THE BEST SUPPORT.
I LOVE READING WHAT YOU ARE UP TO AND FOLLOWING YOU ON YOUR BLOGS..
KEEP UP THE SHARING AND CARING FRIENDSHIPS THAT YOU ALL HAVE.

6 comments:

Vireya said...

Have fun sewing up all those sisters from around the world.

Preeti said...

Jo, thank you for the shout-out. You are in such good company and to think that you are starting with so much love and support from international sisters to make International Sisters Block quilt. I am sure that this quilt will be a joy to make from start to finish. I will keep checking to see you are progressing :-)

Jenny said...

Lots of lovely fabric from quilt friends around the world to get you started on your International Sisters. Happy stitching, we will all be watching your family grow with interest.

Maria said...

What a great way to make your Sisters,some fantastic fabrics from all over the world and from lovely blogging friends...
I hope some Sisters this year too.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful start to your Sisters Jo. You have received great fabric.

dq said...

Is it too late to send you something? I need to read up on this project for you.