Friday 27 December 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL..... Reindeer Chupa Chups

WELL XMAS DAY IS OVER AND I AM EXHAUSTED.

I hope eveyone had a happy and safe Christmas day.

We have had family with us for the week so this means a full house. We also have been having very high temperatures. Around the high 30's and even into the 40's which makes it very tiring.

Every year I make little gifts to hand out to all my work colleagues. There are about 45 in our building so I need something quick and easy. This year I decided to make reindeer heads with chupa chup noses. I printed off many patterns and just kept cutting. I had enough for 66. This means other visitors at home could have one.
A month later my thumb is still numb from the cutting but they are very cute...


All the heads are cut out and ready to be assembled...
Look at this cute little fella....
Here are all 66 lined up ready to hop off.

9 comments:

Vireya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
retdairyqueen said...

Very cute indeed and I bet everyone loved them

jacaranda said...

These are great. I was given one the last time I donated blood. Hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family, stay cool up your way.

Vireya said...

I deleted my previous comment because it looked silly now the extra pictures are there!

They are very cute, I've never seen anything like them before.

Pamela Arbour said...

Well, thank you for the education! I have never heard of chupa chups! LOL I had to look it up. Very interesting history. Oh my! That quick and easy project turned into quite a bit of work for you. No wonder your thumb is still numb. It's a shame most people won't know how much work actually went into those darling little reindeer! That was a wonderful gift for your office workers!

KaHolly said...

You were very ambitious! Not to mention thoughtful! Glad you enjoyed Christmas. Happy New Year!

kiwikid said...

No wonder your thumb is still numb that is a lot of cutting out, but they look super cute.

Maria said...

They're gorgeous...

dq said...

My goodness! They are so adorable! I can completely see why your thumb is still numb. There you go again, being so giving. I love that about you.