Wednesday 11 December 2019

Kris Kringle gift

Our group decided this years Kris Kringle gift was to be a block holder.
I have made mine 13" square and inserted thin plywood into the outside covers. This gives it a stronger cover. Added with straps and loop and button keeps everything secure.


I bought a laundry washing bag to use as the pocket. I didn't have to try and sew zips in..
I also added the wool pages to hold the blocks either just cut or made.


I used up my leftover bow tie blocks...
Here is the outside cover....

5 comments:

Vireya said...

That looks really good. Whoever gets yours is a lucky person!

Jenny said...

Very nice indeed, a wonderful gift. Wonder what your gift will look like.

retdairyqueen said...

Looks great Jo
Clever girl to think of the laundry bag

jacaranda said...

A fabulous gift.

kiwikid said...

That is a wonderful gift Jo, great idea to think of the laundry bag, and to use up spare blocks.