Saturday 7 December 2019

Crazy patch bag... FAIRIES IN MY GARDEN


OMG.... I can't believe the day I took these photos they have turned out dreadful.
I'm really not sure what is going on... I think I have worked it out. My came was set on "live" so the first few seconds of the photo moves. So I have turned that off.


Anyway, years ago I joined FAIRIES IN MY GARDEN's pattern of the month.
In it was a crazy patchwork bag.
I have finally started. One side is machine stitched.
Now I just have to start some embellishing.
I added a scrap border on two sides to extend the picece so I can fit it in an embroidery hoop.


I put together a kit for my friend and gave it to her for her birthday. Well she has finished her bag.
Mine isn't very far at all.

4 comments:

Vireya said...

I'm always accidentally pressing buttons on my camera that change the settings. They are too sensitive. Or I've got clumsy fingers.

Have fun embellishing your bag!

Jenny said...

Im rather hard on my camera too, dropped it recently which didn't help at all. And as I use it so much, it's easy to move the setting dial when I handle it and not notice. My granddaughter tells me that no one uses a camera these days! The trendy young ones all seem to use their phones instead.

jacaranda said...

I love photography and won’t ever give up my camera. I have several old Kodak film cameras. I was told they can be sold to schools for VCE students who are studying photography and film developing.

kiwikid said...

I did the same with my camera for a while Jo, until I realised what I had done, I had strange photos too. You are using great fabrics.