Sunday 8 December 2019

Convergence is in the cupboard

I had this quilt in parts up on my design wall for quite some time.
As you can tell by the photos it was when I was having trouble with focussing.
Anyway, I got it off the wall and the top completed.
I had no pattern. It was just figure it out as you go.
I'm loving it..



I have finally got my top together and I am very happy.
It's 48" *72". A great size.



I was given 2 fat quarters for my birthday in the swap at our group.
Others find it hard to work with stripes but they make the most striking bindings.
I'm all set now for this quilt.


It is now in my cupboard for one day it will be quilted.

5 comments:

Vireya said...

It looks terrific!

Sarah said...

I’ve wanted to do a convergence block for some time - not sure what I’m waiting for. The geese really add a lot of extra zing to the block. LOVES me a striped binding. I would choose stripes nearly every time if I had the chance.

Pamela Arbour said...

You did a beautiful job. Your stiped binding will just be the icing on the cake! It's perfect.

Preeti said...

Jo this is a spectacular finish. Very impressive. I am sure that you will take more pictures once it is quilted. I am looking forward to it.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilt top Jo.