Sunday 29 December 2019

QATW Christmas Mystery Box Swap


I joined in online with a mystery box swap for Xmas. My partner loves Vintage, flowers and pink.
I managed to get some things sorted.
A vintage supper cloth, cushion cover, beautiful lace edged hanky, an old biscuit tin from kookaburras biscuits,  a lovely vintage fat quarter and even an old notebook of my mums..

I also included some Aussie celebratory items.
Paper plates, cocktail flags and an ice tray.
We also have a little tourist book of Mildura so that was posted to show where I live.
 I sent a little thimble with a photo of the state of Victoria on it.
I sent a beautiful little tea cup. I hope this didn't get broken in the journey.
 I forgot to take a photo and these are the ones GG took. 

4 comments:

jacaranda said...

A lovely gift, that a lot of thought went into. I gather was sent somewhere overseas.

kiwikid said...

That is a beautiful gift you have sent to your swap partner Jo. Great Aussie touches.

Maria said...

Thoughtful gifts you sent to your partner..

Pamela Arbour said...

That was a very beautiful and thoughtful gift assortment. I can only imagine the look on her face as she received them and handled each one. That was an awesome gift!