Saturday 21 December 2019

Tissue holder that is tiny and fits in your bag.


Here is a little fun gift that I have made. It goes in the post easy and is quick to make.
All the patterns on the internet I found were in Japanese so I studied photos, drawings and loads of sites. I cut, sewed, unpicked and sewed again until I got it. I am happy now I have a simple pattern that can be made in half an hour.

I am going on a trip to Japan next year so these made in Aussie fabric might make a great gift.

4 comments:

Vireya said...

Sounds like ideal little gifts to take on your trip.

kiwikid said...

Perfect gift Jo. They will be wonderful in Aussie fabrics.

jacaranda said...

Fabulous gifts.

dq said...

It is so well made. It does look like you made a perfect pattern from your Japanese studies online.