Tuesday 20 December 2016

EN PROVENCE clue 4 is done...

I have been sew busy on the sewing front that I have a few posts already planned rather than putting them all into one. This one is about EN PROVENCE CLUE 4 linky party.
This week was the same directions as clue 2 and not as many. It was a fairly quick week. I had already used up a lot of my little pieces of purple so out came 3 lovely designs... One plainer and 2 prints.. mixed with neutrals....
I have no idea what the layout is going to be. I like the idea of a mystery. Whatever will be will be... I am just happy to be up to date with each part.
Clue 4 all cut out ready to sew...

Clue 4 all sewn, ironed and stacked..

Week 1 thru to 4 ... All done.

All the finished clues safely stored away until the end.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

They look wonderful Jo. Love Mystery quilts

Vireya said...

They are all looking good together. It is a fun process, just sewing without knowing where you are going until you get there.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love your fabrics. It's so much fun to see yours all lined up in a row/basket!

Frances Meredith said...

Love your collection of pieces in your basket.

englishquilter said...

Love that large scale print and your cute basket!

Crystal_235 said...

So pretty! I checked out her mystery quilt, but I don't own that ruler, (and I really should get some stuff done before I start another project!)

Helen said...

Looks like so much fun, love your fabrics :)

Sarah said...

Love those purples! Congrats on keeping up with the clues.

Cassiescuddles.hoodfamily.org.au said...

Hey Jo, did you see that we cannopennour swaps? Yay!!!

BizarreQuilter said...

Great work Jo! Where did you get the ruler?