Saturday 17 December 2016

SPLENDID SAMPLER BUSINESS

I am so far behind the SPLENDID SAMPLER blocks. I am catching up very slowly. I fell behind starting back in June when I fractured my ankle, then moved house. There were so many to catch up I decided to do the some of the ones I had printed and then if I had some sewing time go back and fill in some spaces... I am still so far behind but I will catch up eventually...
For a bit of inspiration and lots to look at I'm linking up with Wendy for FNSI

SPLENDID SAMPLER progress

SPLENDID SAMPLER no 52

SPLENDID SAMPLER no 63

SPLENDID SAMPLER no 80
 SPLENDID SAMPLER no 64

 SPLENDID SAMPLER no 46 

 SPLENDID SAMPLER no 42 

SPLENDID SAMPLER no 70 

SPLENDID SAMPLER no 71 

SPLENDID SAMPLER no 57 

8 comments:

kiwikid said...

You are making great progress Jo, you will be caught up in no time!!

Jayne said...

love your coneflower block! I'm really behind on it too, hoping to start catching up after Christmas.

Sharm said...

Some nice blockers ther and good catching up! And somehow I must have missed where your house sold and .....you moved ...... hmmmmmm congrats on all of that as well!

Crystal_235 said...

Love the blocks.

Linda said...

Very impressed that you are catching up on the blocks. Well done.

Sheila said...

You are doing a splendid job of catching up , great blocks!

Susie H said...

WOW!!! You got so much done! I can only hope to get half that much done! Hahaha! As for my Splendid Sampler blocks, I'm still in the collecting stage!

Raewyn said...

Your blocks are looking great - good that you were able to spend some time catching up :-)