Friday 2 December 2016

Xmas folded stars

At our workshop night this month we made folded Christmas Stars. Once you got your head around how to start them they went together quickly. I think it only took about 20 minutes to make the second one...
These folded stars are just gorgeous...

Then on to some more Splendid Sampler blocks. I love how this block has turned out. I added the tea bag because I am into drinking peppermint tea now. So it goes together well with the beautiful green..


Splendid Sampler block no...76
Any one for a cup of tea.


Block no... 51
Bee happy 


Block no. 69
I love the rich gold colours


8 comments:

Binsa said...

Love the folded Christmas Stars a great gift.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been busy 💖💖

Maria said...

Your folded stars look great..
Oh you have made some lovely SS blocks....good lady...

Linda said...

Great blocks and I love the folded star.

Sheryl said...

What lovely blocks Jo and your folded stars are perfect, they look as though they may take quite a lot of fabric but such a pretty decoration.

Sarah said...

Love those folded stars!! Many years ago (before I was a quilter) I made some with ribbon. I'd like to make some of the fabric version this year for my sewing themed Christmas tree - thanks for the reminder :)

Anthea said...

Great little folded star Jo, & the bee block looks like a lot of pieces & stitching, beautiful x

Sheila said...

Cute folded stars and your SS blocks look great, the addition of the tea bga was really cute.