Wednesday 21 December 2016

Sunraysia Patchwork Friends Xmas breakup..

About 30 of us got together for a lovely meal at the Irymple hotel. 2 courses, 3 meats roast dinner followed by plum pudding with brandy custard. Beautiful.




Doesn't it look like Xmas 

This year the decision was made for everyone to make a shoe bag.. we all like to go away and need that special little bag to keep our shoes safe...
This was what I made..


The shoe bag I made went to Shirley

Gift wrapped so lovely

This is what I received.. All wrapped up in a beautiful gift box.
My lovely shoe bag made by Donna


A lovely shoe hand appliqued on to a pretty background. I'm very happy with my win made by the very talented Donna.

Look forward to getting back to the group for our first day back in January. It's an all day sewing day too.  Yippee....

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Looks like a great outing Jo, love the shoe bag.

Linda said...

Your shoe bags look great. Looking at the table of packages you would never guess each one contained a shoe bag.